Sunday, August 9, 2009

News Flash - The Whims Update

I know I have been encouraging everyone to attend the Battle of the Bands to support a local band this Thursday night. And I'm still going to encourage you.

However, they will not be playing at 9 pm - instead they have been given the final time slot on Thursday night - 11:30 pm. I know that it will be hard for a lot of you to come out at that hour and still get to work the next day (me included). Consider going to Columbia Street West at 9 pm anyway, pay the cover charge ($5), get your ballot and vote for The Whims. You will at least be getting your vote in and that is 50% of the scoring.

We still need a lot of people to come at 11:30 to hear The Whims and to support them and clap and encourage them. This is a great band and they are from Wells County - we need to do what we can to support and encourage local groups.

Hope to see you Thursday night at Columbia Street West at 11:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment