Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Good food right here in Bluffton


I have been told that I am not blogging enough - and I sure can't argue with that - I just don't always feel like I have anything to say. But, I just want to report that Bluffton is not only a great place to live and raise a family - but there are some wonderful places to eat here as well.

There is really no need to drive to another town for good food. We have a new restaurant, Market Street Steakhouse, that is reasonably priced and has very good food. We have Tyeger's Pizza on Market Street - great pizza! We have El Camino (my personal fav) for good mexican food. Can't forget CoCo China for awesome chinese buffet. For a town our size, there are lots of choices.

Tonight I went to Billy Ann's - good nachos. But the best part was the Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. Now, I'm not much of a chocolate person so I was a little bit leery of getting this. However, it was a chocolate crust with plain cheesecake with raspberries in it and then topped with chocolate icing and raspberries. It was delicious. And they make it in house so it is fresh - I can't wait to go back - next time, I'm skipping my meal and going straight to dessert.

Bottom line - Bluffton has a lot to offer all of us without a drive. Stay in town - support your local businesses (if we support them, they will be around for us too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment